  • Marilynn Knight

    Marilynn Knight Sept. 26, 2001, 1:36 p.m. (Message 27528)

    RE: Another Great Week-end/Music choices

    Actually, Donna, I have to say that I would vote exactly as you have.  These
    three are the three I listen to most frequently out of choice, but it is
    very tough to narrow to three, and I like your idea of honing all 3 Music
    Makar CD's into one....

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Jim & Donna Ferguson [mailto:xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx]
    Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 1:25 AM
    To: Strathspey Server
    Subject: Another Great Week-end/Music choices

    Just a short note to say that although we didn't get to Ramblewood, we had a
    wonderful time at the annual Buffalo NY Branch Week-end.  They're always
    such a welcoming group, and with Jo Hamilton and Simon Scott doing an
    excellent job of teaching, plus the inspiring music of Bobby Brown and the
    Scottish Accent, we enjoyed ourselves immensely!

    I'm still trying to narrow my CD choices down to 3.  That's tough!!!  Could
    I maybe squeeze the Music Makers 3 CDs into one package and count them as 1?
    Nah, I didn't think you'd let me do that.  Well, then, I think I have to
    take

    Jig for Joy  -  The Music Makers
    Memories of a Scottish Weekend
    John Taylor/Andy Imbrie  -  Live

    Donna  (who thinks if we all got stuck on the same island, each bringing
    different CDs, then we'd have lots of sets and lots of music!)