  • Steve Wyrick

    Steve Wyrick Sept. 26, 2001, 4:38 a.m. (Message 27521)

    Re: Island CD Survey

    Anselm Lingnau wrote:

    > Imagine you were to spend a year on a South Sea island. Which three SCD
    > CDs would you want to take along? (Let's imagine that there is an ample
    > supply of monkeys around who would be more than happy to fill out a set
    > once the coconuts and bananas are cleared away; the point is that these
    > three CDs will be the only ones available. Oh yes, and the monkeys have
    > all passed the RSCDS proficiency test so they will be able to dance
    > whichever dance you fancy :^))

    Can I bring my fiddle and a copy of "The Skye Collection" instead? I'll play
    for all the monkeys!

    Well if not, I pick these 3 "local" CDs:
    Taylor/Imbrie - Live
    San Francisco Collection Volume II
    Fiddlesticks & Ivory - Ghillies on the Golden Gate
    --
    Steve Wyrick <xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx> -- Concord, CA