Steve Wyrick

Re: Island CD Survey

Sept. 26, 2001, 4:38 a.m. (Message 27521, in reply to message 27501)

Anselm Lingnau wrote:

> Imagine you were to spend a year on a South Sea island. Which three SCD
> CDs would you want to take along? (Let's imagine that there is an ample
> supply of monkeys around who would be more than happy to fill out a set
> once the coconuts and bananas are cleared away; the point is that these
> three CDs will be the only ones available. Oh yes, and the monkeys have
> all passed the RSCDS proficiency test so they will be able to dance
> whichever dance you fancy :^))

Can I bring my fiddle and a copy of "The Skye Collection" instead? I'll play
for all the monkeys!

Well if not, I pick these 3 "local" CDs:
Taylor/Imbrie - Live
San Francisco Collection Volume II
Fiddlesticks & Ivory - Ghillies on the Golden Gate
--
Steve Wyrick <xxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxx.xxx> -- Concord, CA