  • Marilynn Knight

    Marilynn Knight Sept. 25, 2001, 11:42 p.m. (Message 27515)

    RE: Incredible Dance escape this year ?

    Let's be the "United Nations of Scottish Country Dance" and have a Grand
    'Strathspey-ers' Ball.  Where?  In Scotland, of course.....  Martin, you are
    full of good ideas.  If all the strathspeyers are as wonderful as the ones I
    met at Ramblewood, then aren't we Blessed!!!!

    Best,
    Marilynn
    Where kindness is the most healing weather of all

    -----Original Message-----
    From: M Sheffield [mailto:xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx]
    Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 1:48 PM
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Incredible Dance escape this year ?

    Marilynn wrote:
    >Dear Strathspey Dance Friend whom I look forward to meeting on a dance
    floor
    >someday,

    Since Anselm has so obligingly arranged for us to get our musical opinions
    together (dare I say " on my hinting?"), perhaps he will arrange for
    Marilynn's request to cope true, too -- a grand strathspey ball so that
    Marilynn and I (and all the other remaining list members) can have a dance
    and gaze, not only into each other's prose.

    On a mid-Atlantic island -- preferably without monkeys, please,
    Anselm.

    The sun has started shining again !!!

    Martin,
     in Grenoble, France.

     http://perso.wanadoo.fr/scots.in.france/
                  (dance groups,  events,  some new dances ...)