  • Marilynn Knight

    Marilynn Knight Sept. 25, 2001, 11:42 p.m. (Message 27515)

    RE: Incredible Dance escape this year ?

    Let's be the "United Nations of Scottish Country Dance" and have a Grand
    'Strathspey-ers' Ball.  Where?  In Scotland, of course.....  Martin, you are
    full of good ideas.  If all the strathspeyers are as wonderful as the ones I
    met at Ramblewood, then aren't we Blessed!!!!
    Where kindness is the most healing weather of all
    -----Original Message-----
    From: M Sheffield [mailto:xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx]
    Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 1:48 PM
    Subject: Incredible Dance escape this year ?
    Marilynn wrote:
    >Dear Strathspey Dance Friend whom I look forward to meeting on a dance
    Since Anselm has so obligingly arranged for us to get our musical opinions
    together (dare I say " on my hinting?"), perhaps he will arrange for
    Marilynn's request to cope true, too -- a grand strathspey ball so that
    Marilynn and I (and all the other remaining list members) can have a dance
    and gaze, not only into each other's prose.
    On a mid-Atlantic island -- preferably without monkeys, please,
    The sun has started shining again !!!
     in Grenoble, France.

                  (dance groups,  events,  some new dances ...)