  • Martin.Sheffield

    Martin.Sheffield Sept. 25, 2001, 7:47 p.m. (Message 27509)

    Incredible Dance escape this year ?

    Marilynn wrote:
    >Dear Strathspey Dance Friend whom I look forward to meeting on a dance floor
    >someday,

    Since Anselm has so obligingly arranged for us to get our musical opinions
    together (dare I say " on my hinting?"), perhaps he will arrange for
    Marilynn's request to cope true, too -- a grand strathspey ball so that
    Marilynn and I (and all the other remaining list members) can have a dance
    and gaze, not only into each other's prose.

    On a mid-Atlantic island -- preferably without monkeys, please,
    Anselm.

    The sun has started shining again !!!

    Martin,
     in Grenoble, France.

     http://perso.wanadoo.fr/scots.in.france/
                  (dance groups,  events,  some new dances ...)