  • Marilynn Knight

    Marilynn Knight Sept. 25, 2001, 2:56 p.m. (Message 27502)

    RE: Ramblewood- Incredible Dance escape this year!!!!!

    Dear Strathspey Dance Friend whom I look forward to meeting on a dance floor
    someday,

    For me, the music is ALL!!!!  So, maybe we could pour forth here with a chat
    re favorite CD's.  For me, that would be "tres(Ou est l'accent aigu?)
    interessant!!!!

    Best,
    Marilynn
    Columbia, SC, where the sun is now shining after a perversely rainy, foggy
    golf day yesterday.  Oh, well, just pretended I was in Scotland and that
    made it quite enchanting(with noooo sarcasm intended, seriously).

    -----Original Message-----
    From: M Sheffield [mailto:xxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx]
    Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 4:34 AM
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: Re: Ramblewood- Incredible Dance escape this year!!!!!

    Hi, Marilynn,
    you wrote:

    >that wonderful CD that I use as often as possible from 1998?....,

    I'm always on the lookout for positive comments about recordings (alas,
    strathspey writers are not very prolific on the subject !); won't you let
    us in on the secret?

    Glad to know you are not succumbing to the pervasive morosity.
    Vive la danse !

    Martin,
    in Grenoble, where it is so cold and wet they have even turned the heating
    on already.