  • Freeman/Pavey

    Freeman/Pavey Sept. 24, 2001, 6:55 p.m. (Message 27493)

    Re: Important (was: Re: a Letter)

    Anselm Lingnau wrote:

    > As far as I'm concerned this takes the cake -- I'm fed up with this and
    > won't have any more of it on this list.

    It's your list, Anselm. Set up the filters and end your upset. You've
    given your warning. If someone ceases to participate in the Strathspey
    List it is because they have lost interest in the List, or they got
    zapped, who's to know which?

    Cole Pavey
    Mablerly, Ontario, Canada

    PS: Apologies for reviving this problem with my Afghan listing. I
    thought it was a good idea, but it wasn't.