  • Peter Hastings

    Peter Hastings Sept. 19, 2001, 3:52 p.m. (Message 27458)

    RE: aird of coigach

    Hi Lara
    I'm familiar with the dance if you wanted a question answered RIGHT NOW....
    How are the plans to come visit shaping up ?
    love and hugs
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Lara Friedman-Shedlov []
    Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 14:49
    Subject: aird of coigach
    I have a couple of sets of notes for the 48-bar jig Aird of Coigach,
    but there are some discrepencies and some things that aren't clear.
    Would anyone who has the original instructions be willing to e-mail to
    me?  The dance was published in Imperial Book 3.
    Thanks in advance.
    Lara Friedman-Shedlov
    Minneapolis, MN  USa
    Lara Friedman-Shedlov