  • Peter Hastings

    Peter Hastings Sept. 19, 2001, 3:52 p.m. (Message 27458)

    RE: aird of coigach

    Hi Lara

    I'm familiar with the dance if you wanted a question answered RIGHT NOW....

    How are the plans to come visit shaping up ?

    love and hugs

    Peter
    :)

    -----Original Message-----
    From: Lara Friedman-Shedlov [mailto:xxxxxx@xx.xxxxx.xxx]
    Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 14:49
    To: xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Subject: aird of coigach

    I have a couple of sets of notes for the 48-bar jig Aird of Coigach,
    but there are some discrepencies and some things that aren't clear.
    Would anyone who has the original instructions be willing to e-mail to
    me?  The dance was published in Imperial Book 3.

    Thanks in advance.

    Lara Friedman-Shedlov
    Minneapolis, MN  USa

    Lara Friedman-Shedlov