  • Norah Link

    Norah Link Sept. 19, 2001, 3:36 p.m. (Message 27456)

    RE: Fastest finger question

    P.S. I'm not sure where the list was published - our teacher's rep had a
    copy.  The list may well be reprinted in TACtalk, but I haven't had time to
    do more than take a cursory scan of the last issue, unfortunately, so
    couldn't say one way or the other.
    Norah Link (Montreal, QC, Canada)