  • Keith Eric Grant

    Keith Eric Grant Sept. 19, 2001, 6 a.m. (Message 27447)

    Re: Off-Topic posts.

    Oberdan Otto wrote:

    > I really do want to know what
    > people on Strathspey feel about momentous events, especially when
    > they feel deeply. I think Strathspey is much the richer for it.

    There you go, implying that what we discuss is as much about what underlies
    our being dancers and musicians as it is to the specifics of the dance and
    music itself. Is it something we start with that brings us here to shape our
    figures and reels to the threads of music, or have we been as much reshaped
    by them in turn(s)?

    ...Keith

    --

    I Keith Eric Grant             I Hail to the mountains with summits of     I