  • Anselm Lingnau

    Anselm Lingnau Sept. 19, 2001, 1:08 a.m. (Message 27433)

    Re: SCD in Bern, Switzerland

    Lydia Hedge <xxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xx> writes:

    > We had a new, young dancer in class the other night - who is
    > returning to Bern, Switzerland next week. I KNEW there would be
    > dancing there, but wasn't sure whose name to give her.

    The most likely person to talk to is the Strathspey regular and Lord
    High-Keeper of the DanceData database, Alan Paterson <xxxxx@xxxxxxx.xx>,
    who in his copious spare time teaches the Berne group together with his
    lovely wife, Elke.

    Anselm
    --
    Anselm Lingnau .......................................... xxxxxx@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making