  • seonaid.gent

    seonaid.gent Sept. 18, 2001, 11:05 p.m. (Message 27432)

    Re: RE: attracting new/young folks

    Once the disk is returned from whoever has it, I'll certainly post the
    list (or stick it on a website if it's too big).

    Seonaid

    Marilyn wrote: (and others echoed the sentiments)

    tp://www.talk21.com'>http://www.talk21.com</a>