  • Norah Link

    Norah Link June 15, 2001, 4:10 p.m. (Message 26357)

    RE: Laptop for music playback (Long)

    Wow, Patty that's fabulous!  It sounds like just the sort of thing I've
    thought about developing but somehow never had the time to research out all
    the components - got overwhelmed just thinking about it, and about recording
    everything into my laptop too.  Of course, I'd need to upgrade my laptop,
    but that's pretty much getting to be a necessity now too.  Now you have me
    thinking it might be something worth looking into.

    Questions:  how much memory do you have?  have you figured out how much of
    your disk space you're chewing up with recordings?

    regards,
    Norah