strathspey Archive: Peter Keir

Peter Keir

Message 8299 · colin garrett · 24 Jul 1997 12:25:24 · Top

Saw your reference to Pete in a communication about Mary Stewart. Does
anyone know if he has e-mail? I have vivid memories of him from Pinewoods
'79 and subsequently in Santa Monica.

Colin Garrett
Berkhamsted

Peter Keir

Message 8303 · McBride, Ann · 24 Jul 1997 22:50:58 · Top

Colin: Pete Kier's email address is : jkier@cmug-la.org. Hope you
reach him; he's a terrific musician (and, of course, person).
Ann McBride

Peter Keir

Message 8307 · colin garrett · 26 Jul 1997 14:43:48 · Top

Thanks Ann - I just hope that I can get to CA again and have a few tunes
with Pete. The last time I was passing, he borrowed a fiddle for me from a
local violin shop and we returned it after the session!

Colin