strathspey Archive: Opportunities

Opportunities

Message 7436 · Benjamin Stein · 19 Apr 1997 19:40:36 · Top

Interesting to follow the discussion on "opportunities" and "joy of Dancing" and
on the same days follow a very similar discussion on "flirting" in the English
Country Dance users group. Could wish for more interchange.

Ben Stein
102510.477@Compuserve.Com

Opportunities

Message 7441 · John Bray · 21 Apr 1997 06:55:01 · Top

Hey, Ben, How do I find the English country dancing user group?
John Bray.

----------
> From: Benjamin Stein <102510.477@CompuServe.COM>
> To: Scottish Dance Letter <strathspey@tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de>
> Subject: Opportunities
> Date: Saturday, April 19, 1997 8:39 AM
>
> Interesting to follow the discussion on "opportunities" and "joy of
Dancing" and
> on the same days follow a very similar discussion on "flirting" in the
English
> Country Dance users group. Could wish for more interchange.
>
> Ben Stein
> 102510.477@Compuserve.Com

Opportunities

Message 7445 · Benjamin Stein · 21 Apr 1997 21:54:49 · Top

Following request from John Bray for English Country Dance Group user group:

Send message to: ECD-Request@playford.slac.stanford.edu
Subject: Subscribe ecd

SUBSCRIBE ECD

Ben Stein