strathspey Archive: »Scottish country dancer« title photograph

»Scottish country dancer« title photograph

Message 61947 · Anselm Lingnau · 31 Oct 2011 00:19:31 · Top

Just to nip the male-primogeniture thread in the bud for good, since this is a
slow day here on Strathspey, does anybody have any thoughts on the cover
photograph of the current »Scottish country dancer«?

Anselm
--
Anselm Lingnau, Mainz/Mayence, Germany ................. anselm@strathspey.org
A slipping gear could let your M203 grenade launcher fire when you least

RE: »Scottish country dancer« title photograph

Message 61948 · Pia Walker · 31 Oct 2011 01:15:12 · Top

I'll stir a bit, shall - since the Scottish Country Dancer goes out only to the membership or at least is aimed at the membership, and therefore will not bring in a great deal of new members when used as a marketing tool , it would be nice to see photos reflecting the whole membership - also those with grey or no hair!

Pia