strathspey Archive: misprint in Pretoria Branch's Many Happy Hours book's "Friends for Reel" ...

misprint in Pretoria Branch's Many Happy Hours book's "Friends for Reel" ...

Message 61009 · Volleyballjerry · 31 May 2011 16:05:44 · Top

I would like to propose this dance for next year, so if it is simple enough
for you, it would be helpful to have both a .pdf and a Word .doc
available.

Baie dankie, Wouter!

Robb

In a message dated 5/31/2011 2:05:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
WouterJ@TSHWANE.GOV.ZA writes:

Robb Quint asked:

>...Assuming that I am correct about the misprint, if someone happens to
have a
corrected copy (if one exists) of which you could send me a .pdf or Word
.doc, I would much appreciate that.<

Indeed a misprint, Robb. Which would you prefer, PDF or Word document?

Groete

Wouter Joubert
Pretoria
Suid-Afrika

misprint in Pretoria Branch's Many Happy Hours book's "Friends for Reel" ...

Message 61011 · Helen Brown · 31 May 2011 23:08:33 · Top

Thanks! I think it is a great dance and feel very honoured that it was
written for Malcolm and me when we visited Pretoria. I taught it in Moscow
last year and when we went out for a meal later one of the members of the
class was describing the square reel of six to another dancer using the salt
and pepper pots, the vinegar bottle, oil bottle and a couple of other
things - a picture is worth a thousand words!!

Helen

Helen C N Brown
York, UK