strathspey Archive: Burns 2012 celebration in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Burns 2012 celebration in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Message 60449 · Patricia Ruggiero · 25 Feb 2011 04:40:38 · Top

"Save the Date!" The Charlottesville Scottish Country Dancers
(Charlottesville, Virginia, USA) invite you to their annual Burns Birthday
Celebration on Saturday, January 21, 2012. Afternoon dance (band TBA),
followed by dinner and ceilidh at historic Michie Tavern. This event is very
popular. Don't wait to read about all the fun you missed -- stay current by
visiting our website for details as they become available.

http://cscd.avenue.org/

Pat

Burns 2012 celebration in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Message 60450 · AGallamore · 25 Feb 2011 14:24:23 · Top

Well, I see you are on top of your game. I feel slightly inferior to the Charlottesville "machine". What do we planned for 2013?

New job is going well. One month down. They say I am doing a good job, but I am still learning my way around. Illusion is everything I can only assume.

Happy Friday.

"Save the Date!" The Charlottesville Scottish Country Dancers
Charlottesville, Virginia, USA) invite you to their annual Burns Birthday
elebration on Saturday, January 21, 2012. Afternoon dance (band TBA),
ollowed by dinner and ceilidh at historic Michie Tavern. This event is very
opular. Don't wait to read about all the fun you missed -- stay current by
isiting our website for details as they become available.
http://cscd.avenue.org/

at

Burns 2012 celebration in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Message 60451 · AGallamore · 25 Feb 2011 14:35:35 · Top

My apoligies to the world....

Sinus medication has me in a cloud and NOT watching how I email.

Well, I see you are on top of your game. I feel slightly inferior to the
harlottesville "machine". What do we planned for 2013?
New job is going well. One month down. They say I am doing a good job, but I
m still learning my way around. Illusion is everything I can only assume.
Happy Friday.
ubject: Burns 2012 celebration in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Save the Date!" The Charlottesville Scottish Country Dancers
harlottesville, Virginia, USA) invite you to their annual Burns Birthday
lebration on Saturday, January 21, 2012. Afternoon dance (band TBA),
llowed by dinner and ceilidh at historic Michie Tavern. This event is very
pular. Don't wait to read about all the fun you missed -- stay current by
siting our website for details as they become available.
ttp://cscd.avenue.org/
at

Burns 2012 celebration in Charlottesville, Virginia, USA

Message 60452 · Pia Walker · 25 Feb 2011 15:03:36 · Top

Have a happy Friday though

Pia