strathspey Archive: Guests at Mairi's Wedding

Guests at Mairi's Wedding

Message 60339 · Charles Upton · 9 Feb 2011 22:08:25 · Top

Hello all, many seem to have problems with this dance so I have 'hidden' the full instructions on my website www.minicrib.care4free.net On the opening page just click on the dancing couple marked 'Scotting Dancing is Fun' & the instructions will appear.
I hope this helps for it is a great dance for those that are wide awake.
Charles Upton
Minicrib

Guests at Mairi's Wedding

Message 60346 · suepetyt · 10 Feb 2011 10:19:13 · Top

Thank you Charles.

Happy Dancing
Sue Petyt
Lochmaben