strathspey Archive: Gypsy Dream (Terpsichore)

Gypsy Dream (Terpsichore)

Message 60217 · RODERICK JOHNSTON · 14 Jan 2011 15:54:18 · Top

Hi all you musicians out there,

I am struggling to find the sheet music for  "Gypsy Dream" 8x32S.    According to Dance Date the original tune is Terpsichore but I have searched everywhere and cannot find a copy so must appeal to the group for help.

Regards
Roddy,
Fort William

Gypsy Dream (Terpsichore)

Message 60218 · Mike Briggs · 14 Jan 2011 16:13:08 · Top

Roddy:

The band's name is Terpsichore. The tunes they have recorded for Gypsy Dreams
are
The Birks of Invermay (Charles McLean)
Red Coat, the ((traditional))
Ghoid iad mo bheam uam nan raoir ((traditional)) Mike Briggs

1519 Storytown Road
Oregon WI 53711-1925 USA
+1 608 835 0914 (voice)
+1 608 237 2379 (fax)