strathspey Archive: Looking for a dance description

Looking for a dance description

Message 59828 · e.ferguson · 12 Nov 2010 11:29:27 · Top

I recently came across a 5C strathspey called (approximately)
"Evelyn's Surprise". The Strathspey dance database does not know it.

Could someone please e-mail me the full description, so I can add
this dance to my crib collection?

Eric

--
Eric T. Ferguson,
van Reenenweg 3, 3702 SB ZEIST Netherlands

Looking for a dance description

Message 59829 · George Meikle · 12 Nov 2010 11:35:10 · Top

It is in Sue Petyt's Thistle Dubh book.

Try this link:-
http://www.suepetyt.me.uk/Dance%20Books/Thistle%20Dubh%20One/Evelyns%20Surpr
ise.pdf

George Meikle

Eric wrote

I recently came across a 5C strathspey called (approximately) "Evelyn's
Surprise". The Strathspey dance database does not know it.

Could someone please e-mail me the full description, so I can add this dance
to my crib collection?

Eric

--
Eric T. Ferguson,
van Reenenweg 3, 3702 SB ZEIST Netherlands
tel: +31 30-2673638

Looking for a dance description

Message 59831 · suepetyt · 12 Nov 2010 18:27:26 · Top

Thanks George, I have been out of reach of technology all day!!

Happy Dancing
Sue Petyt
www.sue@suepetyt.me.uk