strathspey Archive: Handbook for Scottish Country Dance Teachers

Handbook for Scottish Country Dance Teachers

Message 59369 · suepetyt · 11 Sep 2010 11:48:03 · Top

Can anyone tell me if the above book is still available to buy anywhere, TAC
don't seem to have it.

It is by Geoffrey and Cecily Selling.

Many thanks

Happy Dancing

Sue Petyt

www.sue@suepetyt.me.uk

Handbook for Scottish Country Dance Teachers

Message 59370 · Noel Chavez · 11 Sep 2010 17:15:34 · Top

Hello, Sue. TACBooks does have the book, I believe. I saw a copy at their
store when I was at the TAC Summer School in August. The website is
below. Noel Chavez, Chicago

http://store.tac-rscds.org/

At 04:48 AM 9/11/2010, you wrote:
>Can anyone tell me if the above book is still available to buy anywhere, TAC
>don't seem to have it.
>

>It is by Geoffrey and Cecily Selling.
>

>Many thanks
>
>Happy Dancing
>
>Sue Petyt
>
>www.sue@suepetyt.me.uk

Handbook for Scottish Country Dance Teachers

Message 59372 · suepetyt · 12 Sep 2010 00:03:50 · Top

Many thanks to everyone for the private replies.

I have a copy which I have borrowed, so if necessary I will be very naughty
and copy it, but I would much rather buy a new copy.

Best Wishes

Sue Petyt

www.suepetyt.me.uk