strathspey Archive: Leeds on Saturday

Leeds on Saturday

Message 59042 · Robert Lambie · 6 Jul 2010 10:25:48 · Top

Yes, I will be there, though our team of 12 dancers is reduced to four, by various problems such as health, family emergencies, etc, so we will be not performing in the afternoon. If there are any spare men needed for the foursome, I am available for that; Leeds is the one place that I can occasionally dance an all male foursome, which I always enjoy as it is such a rare pleasure. I am looking forwards to a rather more relaxing weekend than we had planned! Cheers, R. Lambie (Leeds University re-union team)
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/

Leeds on Saturday

Message 59043 · Don Andrews · 6 Jul 2010 11:20:41 · Top

Hi Robin
I've heard about all your trials and tribulations from Alan Carr, and sorry
to hear you are so reduced this year. I hope things will revive for 2011.
I don't know of any proposed male foursomes, certainly any Leeds Branch
teams are likely to be mixed, but I will ask Gerry Yates to announce your
availability to any interested parties during the afternoon. And please do
join in the fling, Village Maid, the Crook, and any other 'solos'. Also, if
you fancy dancing any of the sets with a Leeds team please have a word with
me, as I am dancing literally everything because of unfortunate drop-outs,
and would be very willing to have a couple of rests during the afternoon!
See you on Saturday
Cheers
Don

Yes, I will be there, though our team of 12 dancers is reduced to four, by
various problems such as health, family emergencies, etc, so we will be not
performing in the afternoon. If there are any spare men needed for the
foursome, I am available for that; Leeds is the one place that I can
occasionally dance an all male foursome, which I always enjoy as it is such
a rare pleasure. I am looking forwards to a rather more relaxing weekend
than we had planned! Cheers, R. Lambie (Leeds University re-union team)

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/
We want to hear all your funny, exciting and crazy Hotmail stories. Tell us
now