strathspey Archive: pas de basque (video)

pas de basque (video)

Message 58803 · Ian Brockbank · 30 May 2010 23:11:23 · Top

Hi All,

I've just received this email. Can anyone make any recommendations? I
remember there was a set of animated feet once, but does it still exist?

Thanks,

Ian Brockbank
Edinburgh, Scotland

<mailto:ian@scottishdance.net> ian@scottishdance.net

<http://www.scottishdance.net/> www.scottishdance.net

On the road to fitness for Butterwick Hospice - please sponsor me at
<http://www.justgiving.com/ianbrockbank2010>
http://www.justgiving.com/ianbrockbank2010