strathspey Archive: Looking for email address

Looking for email address

Message 58789 · Marie Disiewicz · 25 May 2010 15:53:38 · Top

Good Morning
Does Jennifer Wilson have an email address??
If so, would you pass it along to me.
speym@telus.net

Cheers
Marie
Surrey B.C. Canada

Looking for email address

Message 58790 · Agnes MacMichael · 25 May 2010 15:58:51 · Top

It might be an idea to check with RSCDS HQ for this Marie. I am not sure
whether I would be happy giving out an email address until I had checked
with the person first.
I am sure if HQ has one they will know whether Jennifer wants it given out.
I hasten to add I don't have it, just a thought.
Hope it is of some help.
Agnes
West Lothian

On 25 May 2010 14:53, Marie Disiewicz <speym@telus.net> wrote:

> Good Morning
> Does Jennifer Wilson have an email address??
> If so, would you pass it along to me.
> speym@telus.net
>
> Cheers
> Marie
> Surrey B.C. Canada

Looking for email address

Message 58791 · Marie Disiewicz · 25 May 2010 16:29:56 · Top

Good Morning in my area:
Okay, Let us go it this way.
Does Jennifer Wilson have an email address?
Yes or No????
Please respond privately.

Thank you for your reply Agnes.
Cheers
Marie

Private email may be sent to
speym@telus.net

> It might be an idea to check with RSCDS HQ for this Marie. I am not sure
> whether I would be happy giving out an email address until I had checked
> with the person first.
> I am sure if HQ has one they will know whether Jennifer wants it given
> out.
> I hasten to add I don't have it, just a thought.
> Hope it is of some help.
> Agnes
> West Lothian
>
> On 25 May 2010 14:53, Marie Disiewicz <speym@telus.net> wrote:
>
>> Good Morning
>> Does Jennifer Wilson have an email address??
>> If so, would you pass it along to me.
>> speym@telus.net
>>
>> Cheers
>> Marie
>> Surrey B.C. Canada

Looking for email address

Message 58792 · Andrew C Aitchison · 25 May 2010 19:26:43 · Top

I normally "answer" such queries by forwarding
them to the person being sought.

Andrew C Aitchison, Cambrige, UK.

> It might be an idea to check with RSCDS HQ for this Marie. I am not sure
> whether I would be happy giving out an email address until I had checked
> with the person first.
> I am sure if HQ has one they will know whether Jennifer wants it given out.
> I hasten to add I don't have it, just a thought.
> Hope it is of some help.
> Agnes
> West Lothian
>
> On 25 May 2010 14:53, Marie Disiewicz <speym@telus.net> wrote:
>
>> Good Morning
>> Does Jennifer Wilson have an email address??
>> If so, would you pass it along to me.
>> speym@telus.net
>>
>> Cheers
>> Marie
>> Surrey B.C. Canada

Looking for email address

Message 58793 · Pia Walker · 25 May 2010 20:40:05 · Top

Hi Marie - I'll try and get it to you this week - same person asked me too :>)

pia