strathspey Archive: dancing in Harlow England 7-13 June/London 14-18 June

dancing in Harlow England 7-13 June/London 14-18 June

Message 58772 · Ian Brockbank · 23 May 2010 23:08:27 · Top

Hi All,

I've just received this email. Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Ian Brockbank
Edinburgh, Scotland

<mailto:ian@scottishdance.net> ian@scottishdance.net

<http://www.scottishdance.net/> www.scottishdance.net

On the road to fitness for Butterwick Hospice - please sponsor me at
<http://www.justgiving.com/ianbrockbank2010>
http://www.justgiving.com/ianbrockbank2010