strathspey Archive: Musicians for ceilidh in Germany?

Musicians for ceilidh in Germany?

Message 58757 · seonaid.gent · 19 May 2010 21:57:24 · Top

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any musicians who would be interested in playing for a ceilidh in Arnsberg, HSK in July 2011? I'm helping to organise a (non dancing) twinning event.

Thanks,

Seonaid
Bo'ness, Scotland

Musicians for ceilidh in Germany?

Message 58760 · Pia Walker · 19 May 2010 22:32:48 · Top

What's the pay?
John Stuart may be interested. 07720 705 807

Pia