strathspey Archive: Midwest (USA) Weekend Workshop

Midwest (USA) Weekend Workshop

Message 58727 · Mike Briggs · 17 May 2010 05:38:26 · Top

We hope you will join us for the Midwest Scottish Weekend June 11-13,2010, a weekend of Scottish country dancing taught by Ellie Briscoe and Rod Downey, with live music provided by
Daver Wiesler and Mara Shea. A couple of upcoming deadlines:

Deadline for scholarship
applications: May 20.
Deadline for registration without $10 late fee: June 1

More information at
http://sites.google.com/site/midwestscottishweekend/

We look forward to hearing from you!
For the Midwest Scottish Weekend:

Mike Briggs
Oregon WI USA

Midwest (USA) Weekend Workshop

Message 58729 · Agnes MacMichael · 17 May 2010 13:05:30 · Top

It would be great to attend at least some of these workshops and dances
overseas, if only I had the time and money.
Hope you have a great time.
Agnes
West Lothian