strathspey Archive: Austin Texas Midsummer Ball

Austin Texas Midsummer Ball

Message 58726 · Anne Marshall · 17 May 2010 05:33:00 · Top

If you will be in Texas in June, please join us for
The 2^nd Midsummer Ball
on June 26^th , 2010

Information, registration form, details of Ball, After Party, Host Hotel
and Poolside Brunch next day at

www.scda.us

Waltz
The Music Makars R. Goldring

The Piper & the Penguin R. Goldring Anna's
Wedding Cake B. Janssen

Linnea's Strathspey T. Wilson The Bees
of Maggieknockater J. Drewry

EH3 7AF R. Goldring
Sueno's Stone N. Grant

Catch the Wind R. Butterfield Castle
Douglas R. Goldring

My Friend Joe R. Campbell Black
Mountain Reel D. Haynes

Salute to Summer M. Malcolm Napier's
Index B. Charlton

Bratach Bana J. Drewry
Cherrybank Gardens J. Drewry

John McAlpin H. Foss
Mairi's Wedding J. Cosh

Best Set in the Hall H. Greenwood
Waltz

Austin Texas Midsummer Ball

Message 58728 · Agnes MacMichael · 17 May 2010 13:04:13 · Top

How I wish I could be there. Have a great time.
Agnes
West Lothian