strathspey Archive: ADMINISTRIVIA: SCDData Bug-Fixing Spree

ADMINISTRIVIA: SCDData Bug-Fixing Spree

Message 57754 · Anselm Lingnau · 16 Dec 2009 23:22:29 · Top

I just fixed a bunch of bugs (and buglets) to do with the handling of dances
and dance selection lists in the web-based database front-end. These affected
some functions like the HTML crib sheet generator, which apparently nobody
ever used during the last year or so (while it didn't work). Regular users, on
the other hand, will hopefully be thrilled by the fact that it is once more
possible to enter something in the left-hand search box while logged in and
displaying a dance page, without getting dumped into the »Add a new crib«
form.

For those of you interested in the gory details, full details are available on
my blog at http://my.strathspey.org/anselm/blog/ .

Anselm
Strathspey list maintainer/SCD database code monkey
--
Anselm Lingnau, Friedberg, Germany ..................... anselm@strathspey.org
If your college degree has the word »arts« in it anywhere, you'll have no

ADMINISTRIVIA: SCDData Bug-Fixing Spree

Message 57756 · Lara Friedman-Shedlov · 17 Dec 2009 03:39:49 · Top

I did *try* to use the crib sheet generator once.

Lara Friedman~Shedlov
lfriedmanshedlov@gmail.com