strathspey Archive: Open air dancing Edinburgh

Open air dancing Edinburgh

Message 55566 · Angela Bulteel · 30 Mar 2009 18:02:30 · Top

Hello, I recently read a message about weekly monday open air dancing in Princes Street Gardens throughout the summer months. I stupidly deleted it, can anyone out there send me them again please. I believe the email originally came from Agnes Macmichael. I can remember the name but not all the details. Sorry to be a nuisance! Angela

Open air dancing Edinburgh

Message 55567 · Jan Rudge · 30 Mar 2009 18:25:35 · Top

> Hello, I recently read a message about weekly monday open air dancing
> in Princes Street Gardens throughout the summer months. I stupidly
> deleted it, can anyone out there send me them again please. I believe
> the email originally came from Agnes Macmichael. I can remember the name
> but not all the details. Sorry to be a nuisance! Angela

Hi Angela,

I often do that too! :o)

Here's a link to Agnes' message in the Strathspey archive:

http://www.strathspey.org/list/strathspey/archive/msg/55553/

(For future reference, IMHO the easiest way to find a recent message
in the archives is to use the "Last 50 messages" link from the main
Mailing List Archive page.)

Regards,

Jan

Beaconsfield, UK
Free photo editing software from Windows Live . Try it now!
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/134665240/direct/01/

Open air dancing Edinburgh

Message 55568 · Angela Bulteel · 30 Mar 2009 18:35:57 · Top

Thanks Jan, for info on archives. I used to dance at Amersham in Wes's
class, nice to hear from someone down there. Is there much dancing still
in your area? We left to come north about 11 years ago now, but I pass
through from time to time. Angela

> Hello, I recently read a message about weekly monday open air dancing
> in Princes Street Gardens throughout the summer months. I stupidly
> deleted it, can anyone out there send me them again please. I believe
> the email originally came from Agnes Macmichael. I can remember the name
> but not all the details. Sorry to be a nuisance! Angela

Hi Angela,

I often do that too! :o)

Here's a link to Agnes' message in the Strathspey archive:

http://www.strathspey.org/list/strathspey/archive/msg/55553/

(For future reference, IMHO the easiest way to find a recent message
in the archives is to use the "Last 50 messages" link from the main
Mailing List Archive page.)

Regards,

Jan

Beaconsfield, UK
16:56:00

Open air dancing Edinburgh

Message 55570 · Agnes MacMichael · 30 Mar 2009 19:22:23 · Top

Hi Angela
Please get in touch with me if you require any further info on Princes
Street Gardens. The programmes should be available within the next couple
of weeks so if anyone would like a copy please let me know and I will send
them on.
Cheers
Agnes Macmichael