strathspey Archive: Searching for an old and dear friend who moved back to the UK

Searching for an old and dear friend who moved back to the UK

Message 55523 · Alasdair Graham · 27 Mar 2009 13:00:51 · Top

I have received the following request.
Is anyone able to help?

Alasdair Graham
Dumbarton, Scotland.

From: Susan Saphire
Sent: 27 March 2009 04:04
To: scd@dancediary.info
Subject: Searching for an old and dear friend who moved back to the UK

I'm searching for an old and dear friend who moved back to the UK and is an
avid fan of Scottish Country Dance.  Her name is Brenda Steele. If you have
an email contact for her, I'd greatly appreciate it if you pass this note
along.

Best Regards,

Susan Saphire
Morganville, NJ USA

Searching for an old and dear friend who moved back to the UK

Message 55527 · Musicians · 27 Mar 2009 15:40:55 · Top

I can pass this note to Brenda Steele, now living in Scotland, but how
does Brenda get in touch with Susan Saphire? There is no email or phone
for Susan.

Mary Abdill, NY, NY

Alasdair Graham wrote:
> I have received the following request.
> Is anyone able to help?
>
> Alasdair Graham
> Dumbarton, Scotland.

Message 55528 · Alasdair Graham · 27 Mar 2009 15:49:56 · Top

Mary,

The email address is susan.saphire@gmail.com
I took it out before posting the message on the forum.

Alasdair

Looking for a dance?
Call up http://www.dancediary.info
to see if something suits.