strathspey Archive: Dayton Ohio Valentine Dance

Dayton Ohio Valentine Dance

Message 54695 · Agnes MacMichael · 21 Jan 2009 22:16:08 · Top

Again speaking of Valentine Dances - ET Scottish Country Dance Group are
holding their annual St Valentine's Dance in aid of CHAS on Friday 13
February in the Strathbrock Partnership Centre in Broxburn West Lothian,
dancing to Alan Ross and his Scottish Dance Band. So if anyone is in the
area you will be sure of a very warm welcome.

Agnes Macmichael