strathspey Archive: Sample written exam questions

Sample written exam questions

Message 53330 · Lara Friedman-Shedlov · 6 Aug 2008 15:54:35 · Top

Is there still a collection of sample questions from the written portion of
the teaching exam available online somewhere? The links I found to the
collection that used to be available from the Austin Texas Branch web site
all seem to be dead.

Lara Friedman-Shedlov
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

*****************************
Lara Friedman~Shedlov
lfriedmanshedlov@gmail.com

*****************************

Sample written exam questions

Message 53331 · sophie.rickebusch · 6 Aug 2008 16:07:48 · Top

Hi Lara (and anyone else who might be interested),

http://www.rscds.org/teaching/examinations/unit-1-for-sole-
cadidates/Question%20Bank.pdf/view

This is in the members' only section of the RSCDS website. If you
don't have the login and pwd, let me know and I'll send you the pdf
directly (or the login/pwd).

I'm counting down the days to summer school, hope to see some of you
there!

Sophie

--
Sophie Rickebusch
Edinburgh, UK

Sample written exam questions

Message 53332 · Lara Friedman-Shedlov · 6 Aug 2008 16:12:29 · Top

D'oh! I didn't realize they were posted right on the RSCDS site! Thanks
Sophie!

/ Lara

*****************************

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 9:07 AM, <sophie.rickebusch@o2.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi Lara (and anyone else who might be interested),
>
> http://www.rscds.org/teaching/examinations/unit-1-for-sole-
> cadidates/Question%20Bank.pdf/view<http://www.rscds.org/teaching/examinations/unit-1-for-sole-cadidates/Question%20Bank.pdf/view>
>
> This is in the members' only section of the RSCDS website. If you
> don't have the login and pwd, let me know and I'll send you the pdf
> directly (or the login/pwd).
>
> I'm counting down the days to summer school, hope to see some of you
> there!
>
> Sophie

Technique questions (wasRe: Sample written exam questions)

Message 53333 · Andrea Re · 6 Aug 2008 16:28:34 · Top

>> Hi Lara (and anyone else who might be interested),
>>
>> http://www.rscds.org/teaching/examinations/unit-1-for-sole-
>> cadidates/Question%20Bank.pdf/view<http://www.rscds.org/teaching/examinations/unit-1-for-sole-cadidates/Question%20Bank.pdf/view>
>>
>> This is in the members' only section of the RSCDS website. If you
>> don't have the login and pwd, let me know and I'll send you the pdf
>> directly (or the login/pwd).

Hi all,

on the same note, here
http://www.rscds.org/teaching/technique/dances
you can find new questions (and answers) relating to a few dances as
asked by members. The list has been updated, but the old list seem to
have disappeared. Malcolm??

Andrea (fae Dundee)

Sample written exam questions

Message 53337 · Ruary · 7 Aug 2008 09:45:09 · Top

Hi Everyone!
I would like to be included in that loop to Lara please, about extant Unit 1
exam papers.
Ruary Laidlaw
Waikato
New Zealand

Is there still a collection of sample questions from the written portion of
the teaching exam available online somewhere? The links I found to the
collection that used to be available from the Austin Texas Branch web site
all seem to be dead.

Lara Friedman-Shedlov
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA

*****************************
Lara Friedman~Shedlov
lfriedmanshedlov@gmail.com

Sample written exam questions

Message 53338 · sophie.rickebusch · 7 Aug 2008 10:13:55 · Top

Hi,

I thought I'd posted it to the list, but here is the link again:
http://www.rscds.org/teaching/examinations/unit-1-for-sole-cadidates/Question%20Bank.pdf/view

If you can't access it, let me know and I'll send you the pdf off-list.

Sophie