strathspey Archive: New Dance - The Blethering Ghillie

New Dance - The Blethering Ghillie

Message 52792 · Lee Fuell · 9 Jun 2008 13:09:35 · Top

Hi, All,

The Blethering Ghillie is a 32-bar strathspey for three couples, named after the pub in my house which has been the scene of much blethering since we opened it in 2004. I felt like it deserved its own dance. You can check out the dance on Eight By Thirty-Two at:

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/ldfs/8x32/2008/06/131025.html

Comments appreciated

Lee Fuell
Beavercreek, OH, USA

New Dance - The Blethering Ghillie

Message 52794 · Pia Walker · 9 Jun 2008 13:33:36 · Top

You sound as if you have a nice house :>)

Pia