strathspey Archive: Rogue address message from Strathspey

Rogue address message from Strathspey

Message 49024 · Alasdair Graham · 25 Jun 2007 19:25:03 · Top

Anselm,

Each time I send a reply to Strathspey it generates the following error
message below.
I tried emailing the Help Desk address and also the NEW address listed but
that produced a reply saying NO SUCH ADDRESS.

Can you stop this happening?

Alasdair Graham
Dumbarton, Scotland

----- Original Message -----
From: lghelpdesk@lg-legal.com
To: alasdair.graham@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2007 6:20 PM
Subject: Re: Double Dutch

Thank you for your email to appanann@lawgram.com

The email address for appanann@lawgram.com
has changed to appanann@lg-legal.com.
Don't worry, your email has been forwarded to this new address
automatically. However, it would be great if you could update your contacts
list to reflect this change.
Thank you
LG

Rogue address message from Strathspey

Message 49025 · Andrew Smith · 25 Jun 2007 19:49:30 · Top

I had the same thing, but as the so-called original was not in my address
book I just deleted the message.
Andrew Smith,
Bristol, UK.
> Each time I send a reply to Strathspey it generates the following error
> message below.
> I tried emailing the Help Desk address and also the NEW address listed but
> that produced a reply saying NO SUCH ADDRESS.
>
> Can you stop this happening?
>
> Alasdair Graham
> Dumbarton, Scotland

Message 49030 · Sophie Rickebusch · 26 Jun 2007 12:48:30 · Top

I keep getting the auto-reply message from "lghelpdesk" whenever I post anything
to the list too, it is rather annoying.

Sophie

--
Sophie Rickebusch