strathspey Archive: Dancing in the Finger Lakes Area

Dancing in the Finger Lakes Area

Message 45789 · Hannah Newfield-Plunkett · 16 Jul 2006 15:01:07 · Top

Hi,

I'm a student at Cornell University, which is at the southern tip of Lake
Cayuga in the region, and there's a group there that meets usually alternate
Tuesdays. The contact person is Sally Grubb, whose email is
sallycg@clarityconnect.com, and I'm sure she'd be happy to give your friend
more information.

Hannah Newfield-Plunkett
Chicago (and sometimes Cornell)

> Message: 2
> Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 01:20:38 -0400
> From: "Jim and Donna Fergson" <jfergie@adelphia.net>
> Subject: Dancing in the Finger Lakes region?
> To: "Strathspey Server" <strathspey@strathspey.org>
>
> Hi,
>
> I received this request today. Does anyone have this info? You can reply
> to the email address below.
>
> Thanks,
> Donna, OH
>
> Donna,
> I have a young dancer starting college in the Finger Lake region of New
> York. Do you know of any dancing in that area? Would you please bump me
> onto the strathspey net, yet once again and see if there is any dancing in
> the area? eric.mackay@comcast.net

> End of Strathspey Digest, Vol 20, Issue 16

Hannah Newfield-Plunkett
"If you can talk, you can sing. If you can walk, you can dance." -African
proverb