strathspey Archive: Looking for dance instructions

Looking for dance instructions

Message 45737 · Ian Brockbank · 5 Jul 2006 21:42:40 · Top

Hi All,

I've just received this. I've never heard of "Braveheart Swing", but it
seems to have been recorded quite a few times (according to a Google
search). Can anyone supply instructions?

Cheers,

Ian Brockbank
Edinburgh, Scotland
ian@scottishdance.net
http://www.scottishdance.net/

_____

From: Linda Mackinnon [mailto:kittiwake10@hotmail.com]
Sent: 21 June 2006 14:37
To: ian@scottishdance.net
Subject: Looking for dance instructions

hi Ian

I'm hoping you can help me. I run a childrens ceilidh dance class in Kilmuir
in Skye and have been searching for the music and instructions for the dance
'Braveheart Swing'.

I think the instructions on your site are so easy to follow, just great.

Leis gach durachd

Linda MacKinnon

<http://graphics.hotmail.com/i.p.emsmile.gif>

Looking for dance instructions

Message 45748 · Jan E Rudge · 10 Jul 2006 16:23:59 · Top

< "Braveheart Swing" .. Can anyone supply instructions? >

Some of the Google hits are actually for a video/DVD
"Jim Macleod's Non-Stop Ceilidh Dancing".
Would that contain the instructions? If not, then at least
one could see the dance being done and learn it from that.

Hope this helps in case nobody comes up with
the actual instructions.

Jan

Beaconsfield, UK
RSCDS London Branch