strathspey Archive: dance notes

dance notes

Message 44808 · Ian Brockbank · 21 Mar 2006 13:45:13 · Top

Hi All,

I've just received this offer. Anyone interested?

Cheers,

Ian Brockbank
Edinburgh, Scotland
ian@scottishdance.net
http://www.scottishdance.net/

-----Original Message-----
From: mariancweisser@juno.com [mailto:mariancweisser@juno.com]
Sent: 17 March 2006 16:34
To: ian@scottishdance.net
Subject: dance notes

I have about 500 SCD notes on file cards that I'd like to give to anyone who
can use them. I'm willing to pay basic ground postage.
Marian Wemple
Colorado, USA

dance notes

Message 44811 · Loretta Holz · 21 Mar 2006 15:47:53 · Top

Ian wrote
>I've just received this offer. Anyone interested?
I'm interested.

Marian--
I will be glad to pay the postage. I have just become the leader of our
local SCD group and am always looking for new and interesting dances to
present.

Loretta Holz
4 Christy Drive
Warren, NJ 07059
USA

I have about 500 SCD notes on file cards that I'd like to give to anyone
who
can use them. I'm willing to pay basic ground postage.
Marian Wemple
Colorado, USA

dance notes

Message 44813 · Victor Jason Raymond · 21 Mar 2006 15:49:52 · Top

Dear Ian,

If nobody else has yet claimed them, I'd be happy to get them!

Victor Raymond
602 Clark Ave. #1
Ames, IA 50010

At 06:45 AM 3/21/2006, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>I've just received this offer. Anyone interested?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Ian Brockbank
>Edinburgh, Scotland
>ian@scottishdance.net
>http://www.scottishdance.net/

Victor J Raymond
vraymond "at" iastate.edu

dance notes

Message 44814 · Martin · 21 Mar 2006 15:50:10 · Top