strathspey Archive: peculiar message

peculiar message

Message 43180 · Volleyballjerry · 15 Nov 2005 18:10:08 · Top

For some reason, when I write to the strathspey I am typically getting the
following message back. Anyone else? Any idea why? It's definitely the
Strathspey message that is triggering this, as my Strathspey message is reprinted
below it. And I am definitely not copying to the address in the message, as I
have no idea who that may be.

Robb Quint
Thousand Oaks, CA, USA

The message, in part:

Your e-mail is being returned to you because there was a problem with its
delivery.  The address which was undeliverable is listed in the section
labeled: "----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----".

<lynnpezold@cs.com>

peculiar message

Message 43188 · Wesley Harry · 15 Nov 2005 19:07:15 · Top

I too have had similar messages.

peculiar message

Message 43192 · Steve Wyrick · 16 Nov 2005 01:54:24 · Top

When we had a similar issue on another list I was on, it turned out to be a
problem with one of the member's accounts. Her ISP automatically sent a
similar message back to the sender of every message posted to the list until
the problem was resolved (I don't remember the solution, however) The
domain was cs.com in that case too. -Steve