strathspey Archive: Featured Dances - HELP!

Featured Dances - HELP!

Message 41388 · 0AM7L@SIA · 3 Jun 2005 21:04:41 · Top

Thanks to all who replied. However, I got two completely different lists:
one starts with the Earl of Mansfield and ends with Teviot Bridge; the other
goes from the Anniversary Reel to Tribute to the Borders.

Help! I want to Xerox the list for our teacher (who's not on-line) but want
to be sure it's the right list.
(Couldn't open the members section of the RSCDS website, but have been a
member for 7 years.)

Thank you again.

Margaret Sarna

Featured Dances - HELP!

Message 41389 · L. Friedman-Shedlov · 3 Jun 2005 21:19:09 · Top

The list that starts with Anniversary Reel is the correct one. The list
that starts with Earl of Mansfield is an old one which I accidentally
posted, then followed with a second message including the correct list for
2005-2006. Sorry about any confusion.

To get in to the members area of the RSCDS web site, you need the username
and password, which you should be able to get from your branch secretary
(e-mail me privately if you have trouble).

/ Lara

********************************
Lara Friedman~Shedlov "Librarians -- Like Google, but
ldfs@bigfoot.com warm-blooded"
********************************

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005, Don & Margaret Sarna wrote:

> Thanks to all who replied. However, I got two completely different lists:
> one starts with the Earl of Mansfield and ends with Teviot Bridge; the other
> goes from the Anniversary Reel to Tribute to the Borders.
>
> Help! I want to Xerox the list for our teacher (who's not on-line) but want
> to be sure it's the right list.
> (Couldn't open the members section of the RSCDS website, but have been a
> member for 7 years.)

Featured Dances - HELP!

Message 41390 · Lydia Hedge · 3 Jun 2005 21:19:24 · Top

Private reply sent.

Lydia