strathspey Archive: Quiddich

Quiddich

Message 40077 · Stella Fogg · 15 Dec 2004 17:42:18 · Top

I have been asked a question about a dance named "Quiddich" taught at the Hamilton Weekend. If you have a copy of the dance would you mind emailing me privately at stellafogg@comcast.net

Thanks in anticipation
Stella Fogg
Richmond, VA

Quiddich

Message 40078 · Alan Paterson · 15 Dec 2004 17:37:36 · Top

On 15/12/2004 16:42, Stella Fogg wrote:
> I have been asked a question about a dance named "Quiddich" taught at the Hamilton Weekend. If you have a copy of the dance would you mind emailing me privately at stellafogg@comcast.net

Needless to say (but I will) - me too!

Alan

Quiddich

Message 40079 · Pia Walker · 15 Dec 2004 18:13:14 · Top

If it is like the game then it is flying with all balls in the air and quite
magical.

Pia