strathspey Archive: Book 44

Book 44

Message 38929 · Alan Paterson · 2 Sep 2004 10:48:17 · Top

All this talk about book 44 makes me nervous.

I have yet to see such a publication (which is why it's not in the
database). Do all you RSCDS msmbers out there have your copy?

Alan

Book 44

Message 38930 · Rebecca Sager · 2 Sep 2004 11:40:09 · Top

Not in Atlanta as yet.

Becky

-- Alan Paterson <alan.paterson@paranor.ch> wrote:
All this talk about book 44 makes me nervous.

I have yet to see such a publication (which is why it's not in the
database). Do all you RSCDS msmbers out there have your copy?

Alan

Book 44

Message 38931 · Elainerb · 2 Sep 2004 12:20:52 · Top

In a message dated 9/2/2004 4:48:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
alan.paterson@paranor.ch writes:

I have yet to see such a publication (which is why it's not in the
database). Do all you RSCDS msmbers out there have your copy?

Not in Virginia, Maryland or DC as yet. I think they were available at St
Andrews, but we often don't get them here in th States til late in the year.
9October/november).

Elaine

Book 44

Message 38932 · Nachteule7 · 2 Sep 2004 12:22:16 · Top

I think everybody who attended Summer School in St.A. this year got a copy of book 44.

Martina
Lanngenfeld/Germany

>All this talk about book 44 makes me nervous.
>
>I have yet to see such a publication (which is why it's not in the
>database). Do all you RSCDS msmbers out there have your copy?
>
>Alan

Book 44

Message 38934 · T L Harris · 2 Sep 2004 14:34:55 · Top

One of our members was at St Andrews and brought the book and the CD back with her. But our branch's copies of the books won't arrive till later in the year.

Terry Lynne Harris
Pretoria, South Africa

>>> alan.paterson@paranor.ch 02-09-04 10:48 >>>
All this talk about book 44 makes me nervous.

I have yet to see such a publication (which is why it's not in the
database). Do all you RSCDS msmbers out there have your copy?

Alan

Book 44

Message 38935 · T L Harris · 2 Sep 2004 14:36:05 · Top

One of our members was at St Andrews and brought the book and the CD back with her. But our branch's copies of the books won't arrive till later in the year.

Terry Lynne Harris
Pretoria, South Africa

>>> alan.paterson@paranor.ch 02-09-04 10:48 >>>
All this talk about book 44 makes me nervous.

I have yet to see such a publication (which is why it's not in the database). Do all you RSCDS msmbers out there have your copy?

Alan

Book 44

Message 38937 · Jinkdiddle · 2 Sep 2004 15:07:37 · Top

No! No Book 44 yet in Richmond VA.

Moira Turner

Book 44

Message 38940 · The Walkers · 2 Sep 2004 16:19:51 · Top

Hasn't arrived in Western Australia..........

Anne Walker