strathspey Archive: SCD TO BE HELD IN MEXICO!

SCD TO BE HELD IN MEXICO!

Message 38838 · scottish dancing · 27 Jul 2004 15:23:32 · Top

A SCD is to be held in Mexico combined with a Cultural programme, visiting interesting places such as the Teotihuacan Pyramids where the Aztecs had their rituals, Queretaro, Tequisquiapan etc (just to mention some).

For further information please contact Victoria Koloffon at scd2005mexico@yahoo.com.mx

We will be very happy to assist you and send you more information upon request.

Besta Regards!

Yahoo! Net: La mejor conexión a internet y 25MB extra a tu correo por $100 al mes.

SCD TO BE HELD IN MEXICO!

Message 38841 · scotgroup · 28 Jul 2004 03:56:25 · Top

Where is the dance? My daughter lives in Mexico City and we visit. If it
works out we'd love to go.
Jeanne Millin