strathspey Archive: TAC membership e-mail

TAC membership e-mail

Message 38216 · Jinkdiddle · 23 Mar 2004 16:42:13 · Top

I just sent a note to June Shore at

<snjshore@interlynx.net>

and received a mailer-daemon in return.

Anyone have an update on June's e-address?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Moira Turner
Chesterfield VA

TAC membership e-mail

Message 38219 · Jinkdiddle · 23 Mar 2004 19:28:14 · Top

Thanks to all who responded to my enquiry.

Moira Turner
Chesterfield VA

TAC membership e-mail

Message 38230 · Larry Boyer · 24 Mar 2004 17:32:05 · Top

Moira

Your recent email to Strathspey prompted me to write to start our
planning for the Fiddler Ball this summer. Any ideas you want to share
& talk about? Our class members remember last year's dance with great
affection and are looking forward to this year's.

Larry Boyer, Ph.D.
Associate University Librarian
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28608