strathspey Archive: RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

Message 35605 · lizandbernie.hewitt · 22 Jun 2003 21:22:50 · Top

Have people on the list let it be known when they will be at St Andrew's this year?
(Having been away for a while so just done a large block delete of spam - no doubt including a few emails worth reading.)

I'll be there for week 3.

Bernie Hewitt
lizandbernie.hewitt@btopenworld.com
+44(0)131 339 1677

RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

Message 35607 · ron.mackey · 23 Jun 2003 00:36:09 · Top

> Have people on the list let it be known when they will be at St
> Andrew's this year? (Having been away for a while so just done a
> large block delete of spam - no doubt including a few emails worth
> reading.)
>
> I'll be there for week 3.
>
> Bernie Hewitt

Hi, Bernie
I also will be there for week three a.g.w.w.g.
I propose to have my usual first Sunday night open night from 8pm
till chucking out time which is midnight. Well after that noise is
forbidden!! :~)
So all and sundry who wish to come - just look up my room
number on the list and roll in if only for a nightcap. You never
know who you may meet....... Exciting eh?

That's me - now who else, apart from Malcolm and Helen?
Happy Dancing
Cheers :)
Ron

Ron Mackey. London Branch (and Croydon)
39, Grove Park Road,
Mottingham
London SE9 4NS

RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

Message 35609 · The Walkers · 23 Jun 2003 05:39:04 · Top

I will be there week 3 - first timer.......!!!

Look forward to putting faces to names.

Anne Walker
Perth, Western Australia

> Have people on the list let it be known when they will be at St
> Andrew's this year? (Having been away for a while so just done a
> large block delete of spam - no doubt including a few emails worth
> reading.)
>
> I'll be there for week 3.
>
> Bernie Hewitt

Hi, Bernie
I also will be there for week three a.g.w.w.g.
I propose to have my usual first Sunday night open night from 8pm
till chucking out time which is midnight. Well after that noise is
forbidden!! :~)
So all and sundry who wish to come - just look up my room
number on the list and roll in if only for a nightcap. You never
know who you may meet....... Exciting eh?

That's me - now who else, apart from Malcolm and Helen?
Happy Dancing
Cheers :)
Ron

Ron Mackey. London Branch (and Croydon)
39, Grove Park Road,
Mottingham
London SE9 4NS

RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

Message 35612 · Andrew Smith · 23 Jun 2003 10:25:24 · Top

Week 1
Looking forward to being there, so look out for
Andrew,
Bristol, UK.
> I will be there week 3 - first timer.......!!!
>
> Look forward to putting faces to names.
>
> Anne Walker
> Perth, Western Australia

Message 35613 · jane hewitt · 23 Jun 2003 16:37:01 · Top

Yes I will be there week 4
Jane Hewitt

Have people on the list let it be known when they will be at St Andrew's
> this year?
> (Having been away for a while so just done a large block delete of spam
> - no doubt including a few emails worth reading.)
>
> I'll be there for week 3.
>
> Bernie Hewitt
> lizandbernie.hewitt@btopenworld.com
> +44(0)131 339 1677

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail - JUST LIKE THAT
M-Web: S.A.'s most trusted and reliable Internet Service Provider.
http://airmail.mweb.co.za/

RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

Message 35958 · ron.mackey · 5 Aug 2003 22:02:18 · Top

> I will be there week 3 - first timer.......!!!
>
> Look forward to putting faces to names.
>
> Anne Walker
> Perth, Western Australia

Anne,
Don't know when you are scheduled to drop anchor but thought I'd
leave a message to greet you saying that it was great fun to meet you
and enjoy your company whenever we coincided in the general melee.
Regards
Ron

RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

Message 35611 · Pia Walker · 23 Jun 2003 09:33:59 · Top

Me - Thanks

pia
> > Have people on the list let it be known when they will be at St
> > Andrew's this year? (Having been away for a while so just done a
> > large block delete of spam - no doubt including a few emails worth
> > reading.)
> >
> > I'll be there for week 3.
> >
> > Bernie Hewitt
>
> Hi, Bernie
> I also will be there for week three a.g.w.w.g.
> I propose to have my usual first Sunday night open night from 8pm
> till chucking out time which is midnight. Well after that noise is
> forbidden!! :~)
> So all and sundry who wish to come - just look up my room
> number on the list and roll in if only for a nightcap. You never
> know who you may meet....... Exciting eh?
>
> That's me - now who else, apart from Malcolm and Helen?
> Happy Dancing
> Cheers :)
> Ron
>

> Ron Mackey. London Branch (and Croydon)
> 39, Grove Park Road,
> Mottingham
> London SE9 4NS

RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

Message 35615 · John K. Andrews · 24 Jun 2003 02:31:15 · Top

I'll be there, 2nd fortnight.

Jay Andrews
Alexandria, VA, USA

At 08:22 PM 06/22/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>Have people on the list let it be known when they will be at St Andrew's
>this year?
>(Having been away for a while so just done a large block delete of spam -
>no doubt including a few emails worth reading.)
>
>I'll be there for week 3.
>
>Bernie Hewitt
>lizandbernie.hewitt@btopenworld.com
>+44(0)131 339 1677

RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

Message 35616 · Nachteule7 · 24 Jun 2003 07:07:07 · Top

Hi,

I'll be there 4th week, but arrive already on Saturday afternoon. Hope to see
some of 3rd weekers in the evening.

By the way, together with some of my German friends we're going to organise a
party on Tuesday after Younger Hall dance (hopefully we get the party room).
It would be nice to see you there.

Looking forward to see Jane and Jay, and hopefully some others from the list
as well.

Martina Mueller-Franz
Langenfeld/Germany

> > Have people on the list let it be known when they will be at St
> > Andrew's this year? (Having been away for a while so just done a
> > large block delete of spam - no doubt including a few emails worth
> > reading.)
> >
> > I'll be there for week 3.
> >
> > Bernie Hewitt
>
> Hi, Bernie
> I also will be there for week three a.g.w.w.g.
> I propose to have my usual first Sunday night open night from 8pm
> till chucking out time which is midnight. Well after that noise is
> forbidden!! :~)
> So all and sundry who wish to come - just look up my room
> number on the list and roll in if only for a nightcap. You never
> know who you may meet....... Exciting eh?
>
> That's me - now who else, apart from Malcolm and Helen?
> Happy Dancing
> Cheers :)
> Ron
>

> Ron Mackey. London Branch (and Croydon)
> 39, Grove Park Road,
> Mottingham
> London SE9 4NS

RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

Message 35632 · duncanbrown · 25 Jun 2003 20:37:30 · Top

Hi,
Laura and I will be there for 2nd fortnight. We're both looking foward it

Duncan
Newton Abbot

RSCDS Summer School - Who will be there?

Message 35670 · Pat Tillotson · 1 Jul 2003 14:13:21 · Top

Hi,

I'll be there the second fortnight.

Patti Tillotson
Harpswell, Maine

Dancing in many places this summer

Message 35671 · jenniecox · 1 Jul 2003 14:38:49 · Top

OK, I know this sounds vaguely mad as an email, but that's never stopped me
before...

I am going to Auckland NZ, for a 2 month placement startingat the end of
August - Any SCDers out there please get in touch!

However on the way (ish) I'm going to San Fransisco and Cairns during
August. Does anyone know of anything SCDish going on there too?

Hope to hear from many happy dancy folks soon.

Jennie

Dancing in many places this summer

Message 35674 · Miriam L. Mueller · 1 Jul 2003 16:59:43 · Top

Jennie asked:

. . . on the way (ish) I'm going to San Francisco and Cairns during
August. Does anyone know of anything SCDish going on there too?

The San Francisco class continues throughout the summer - Thursday
evenings. Some other classes in the branch have summer schedules, and
there are a couple of special dances and various highland games. Check
our website at rscds-sf.org, and feel free to contact me for possible
rides to classes or even a place to sleep when you pass through.
Miriam Mueller SF

Dancing in many places this summer

Message 35677 · Gordon Reynolds · 1 Jul 2003 20:56:47 · Top

Hi Jenny.
I am sure you will be flooded with replies from Auckland and will be
welcomed here when you arrive.

On the assumption that you wish to dance, Club nights are held Monday to
Thursday according to suburb and there will be several balls held during
that period.

Also our Labour Weekend School (3 days) will be held 24 to 27 October. (The
Monday is a public holiday.)

If you reply to me privately I will give you e-mail or other addresses to
contact who can help you more than I can either dancing or otherwise.

gordon1@clear.net.nz

Gordon Reynolds.