strathspey Archive: Miniature ghillies

Miniature ghillies

Message 35573 · 0AM7L@SIA · 17 Jun 2003 02:47:49 · Top

Hello. Does anyone know where to purchase the miniature ghillies called
Mini Shooz?? Thank you!

Margaret Sarna, Detroit Branch

Miniature ghillies

Message 35574 · Mland121 · 17 Jun 2003 03:38:47 · Top

Previously the Mini's were available from James Senior, but I am not sure if
the new ownership still has them available. Good luck.

Miniature ghillies

Message 35578 · Oliver Thinius · 17 Jun 2003 10:54:34 · Top

The new ownership of Senior's still have them available. Otherwise
ask Scottish Supplies Oliver Thinius, info@scottishsupplies.de, in
Germany. They will be able to get them for you.

Oliver Thinius
othinius@scottishsupplies.de