strathspey Archive: Books 43 and 44 NOT Books 23 and 24

Books 43 and 44 NOT Books 23 and 24

Message 35519 · Iain Boyd · 11 Jun 2003 22:35:32 · Top

Sorry for the confusion. I had not noticed that I had
refered to the wrong books.

What I was actually referring to were the coming two
books from the Society.

Can any one tell me what the 'theme(s)' of these two
books is/are.

Are the dances being considered traditional or modern?

Were members asked to submit dances for either book?

Regards,

Iain Boyd

=====
Postal Address -

P O Box 11-404
Wellington
New Zealand

Books 43 and 44 NOT Books 23 and 24

Message 35521 · Patricia Ruggiero · 12 Jun 2003 00:46:44 · Top

Iain,

Sure glad you clarified that! I looked at Bks 23 & 24 right after your
original message, couldn't see a clear thread, decided to mull over this for
a day or two, thinking something logical would emerge. Nothing did. And
no, I have no information on the forthcoming books.

Pat

Iain wrote:

> Sorry for the confusion. I had not noticed that I had
> refered to the wrong books.
>
> What I was actually referring to were the coming two
> books from the Society.

Books 43 and 44 NOT Books 23 and 24

Message 35525 · Ian Brockbank · 12 Jun 2003 11:07:05 · Top

From
http://www.rscds.org/members/committees/membership/FuturePublications.ht
ml, and for the benefit of those who don't know/remember the
username/password:

Book 43

Publication date: 2003.

This is on its way to the printer, and will be with members this year
(2003).

This includes dances celebrating the Golden Jubilee.

Book 44

Publication date: 2004.

The set of dances to be included in book 44 is currently being
finalised, and no more submissions will be accepted for this book.

Book 45

Publication date: 2005.

The theme for Book 45 is dances previously published by Branches.

We invite all branches to submit your favourite dance from a Branch
publication for consideration for possible inclusion in Book 45. Please
send the complete book showing the dance you wish to be considered.

Please note: only one dance per Branch, please.
Cheers,

Ian

Ian Brockbank
Applications Software Engineer