strathspey Archive: OT: advice on 1890s ballroom dancing

OT: advice on 1890s ballroom dancing

Message 35473 · Ian Brockbank · 6 Jun 2003 18:41:09 · Top

Hi All,

Apologies for a somewhat off-topic post, but I suspect there are people
on the list who may be able to help.

Please reply to Alison.Wright@air-edel.co.uk

Cheers,

Ian