strathspey Archive: ISCDS 2004

ISCDS 2004

Message 35418 · Lydia Hedge · 5 Jun 2003 00:32:43 · Top

The Nova Scotia Branch of the RSCDS is proud to announce the
Nova Scotia, Canada.

Dates: JULY 29 - AUG 1, 2004 (yes, NEXT year)

Teachers:
Ron Wallace (CA)
Elaine Brunken (VA)
Jane Smarzik (ON)
John Drewry (Scotland)
Colleen Putt (NS)
Margan Dawson (NS)

Musicians:
Muriel Johnstone (TX & Scotland)
Keith Smith (England)
Jimmy Aulenbach (NS)
Duncan Keppie & The Macadians (NS)

Combine beautiful Maritime Scenery, a comfortable Summer
Climate, a Lobster Supper, a Ceilidh and Evening Dances with the
Best of Scottish Country Dance Instruction & Live Music for all
Classes, Socials and The Ball

Flyers are being sent out this week. If you have attended a recent
ISCDS, you are on the mailing list. (If you have moved in the last
few years, make sure I have a current address.)

Further information (including the registration flyer - pdf format) are
available on our web site:

http://www.accesswave.ca/~lydiahedge/ISCDS04.html

Or send me a message: lydiahedge@accesswave.ca

Hope to see you then . . .

Lydia Hedge
ISCDS 2004 Coordinator
RSCDS NS Branch

ISCDS 2004

Message 35422 · James R. Ferguson · 5 Jun 2003 02:20:55 · Top

Hi All,

Having been to the ISCDS twice, I can only encourage everyone to consider
attending. It's just an all around wonderful time! Lovely welcoming
people, great teachers and musicians, and you can always take an extended
trip to see beautiful Nova Scotia while you're at it.

Donna, Ohio