strathspey Archive: RSCDS member pages

RSCDS member pages

Message 35391 · Norah Link · 4 Jun 2003 05:35:15 · Top

Hello, this is (yet another) request for the username & password for the
RSCDS member site - send privately please to norah.link@sympatico.ca if
you trust me when I say that I am indeed a member! I asked our Branch
secretary, and she said she did not receive it.

thanks very much,
Norah Link
______
Scottish Country Dancing in Montreal - http://www.scdmontreal.org/
- classes, events, teachers, contact & membership information, news,
resource information & links

RSCDS member pages

Message 35392 · Alan Paterson · 4 Jun 2003 09:27:21 · Top

Norah Link wrote:

> Hello, this is (yet another) request for the username & password for the
> RSCDS member site - send privately please to norah.link@sympatico.ca if
> you trust me when I say that I am indeed a member! I asked our Branch
> secretary, and she said she did not receive it.
>
> thanks very much,
> Norah Link

Try asking at info@rscds.org - which is where Elspeth asked such questions
to be directed. (Since she is reading this, you may have heard from her
already).

Alan

RSCDS member pages

Message 35393 · mlbrown · 4 Jun 2003 09:39:24 · Top

Norah

I'm sure you have got them by now, but the words are

[Deleted by the Strathspey archive management. Too bad, folks.]

Malcolm

Malcolm & Helen Brown
York - UK

Message 35394 · mlbrown · 4 Jun 2003 09:40:57 · Top

Whoops - and that is the problem with hitting "reply"

Malcolm & Helen Brown
York - UK

Message 35407 · Norah Link · 4 Jun 2003 19:33:30 · Top

Oops, sorry everyone, and sorry Elspeth! Except for my own rather lengthy submission last week, I've been scanning with one eye closed I guess.

Many thanks to all who replied. I also know that our Branch Secretary has sent an official request to HQ for the information.

Sorry to have used up the bandwidth.

Norah

> From: Alan Paterson <alan.paterson@paranor.ch>
> Date: 2003/06/04 Wed AM 03:27:25 EST
> To: strathspey@strathspey.org
> Subject: Re: RSCDS member pages
>
> Norah Link wrote:
> >
> > Hello, this is (yet another) request for the username & password for the
> > RSCDS member site - send privately please to norah.link@sympatico.ca if
> > you trust me when I say that I am indeed a member! I asked our Branch
> > secretary, and she said she did not receive it.
> >
> > thanks very much,
> > Norah Link
>
> Try asking at info@rscds.org - which is where Elspeth asked such questions
> to be directed. (Since she is reading this, you may have heard from her
> already).
>
> Alan

----
Scottish Country Dancing in Montreal: http://www.scdmontreal.org
- classes, social calendar, member news, resources & useful links

RSCDS member pages

Message 35408 · Norah Link · 4 Jun 2003 19:34:22 · Top

Oh boy, they'll have to change it now!!!! */;&)

Norah

> From: "mlbrown" <mlbrown@supanet.com>
> Date: 2003/06/04 Wed AM 03:41:03 EST
> To: <strathspey@strathspey.org>
> Subject: RE: RSCDS member pages
>
> Whoops - and that is the problem with hitting "reply"
>
> Malcolm & Helen Brown
> York - UK

Message 35429 · redrose_solutions · 5 Jun 2003 09:46:36 · Top

It's still working at the moment - maybe now that we all know how to access
the member pages there will be a few more responses to the request for information
about HQ membership on the last page in the Newsbrief (and thank you to
everyone who has already been in touch about this).

Susi

Susi Mayr
Vienna, Austria
susi@redrose.co.at

Message 35409 · alan mair · 4 Jun 2003 20:58:28 · Top

Yes Malcolm, our Management Board will have to learn to deal with that
weapon of mass indiscretion!!

Alan